Saturday, February 3, 2007

Birthday Present

According the Fr. Z at WDTPRS, the pope loves me most, because he's going to give me a nice present for my birthday:

Rumors fly. I am not entirely sure that this is well-informed, and it is more than second hand. However, it was reported in another entry:

Robert Moynihan of Inside the Vatican, currently in Naples, Florida, confirmed last night at a Legatus meeting that his sources say that the Motu Proprio will be issued on the Feast of the Chair of St. Peter, Feb. 22.
I knew that there was going to be a Legatus meeting in Florida because Bill Bennett mentioned on his radio program that he was going to be speaking.

As far as the "sources" are concerned….well… okay. I am not hearing much right now. 22 February seems to be an appropriate date.

But we have seen this before. Right?

My birthday is February 22nd.

As Fr. Z notes, this is only legend. So I guess we'll see.

I hope he does that though. Best birthday ever (if it happens). I'll drink some German beer in his honor.

No comments: